≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Undescended testicle 7 years old

Hello,I read some of posts about undescended testicle.
All posts are old from about 2006.....Plz.can You give me some homeopathy advice ....My son 7 years old with undescended testicle....what You sugest for getting his testicle down
Thank You very much
  NatasaS on 2016-02-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is not a case for medicine. It has to be resolved surgically.
telescope 7 years ago
Before surgery try this one.

Take Staphysagaria 1m.

Add 2 drop in 500 ml mineral water.

Shake the bottle.

Take one spoon from that bottle and add in a glass of water.

Stir well.

Take one spoon from the glass and give it to your son.

See how it goes.

It's worth taking a risk before the surgery.
nervousguy1 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.