Epigastric Pain, Weight Loss and Feeling to BurpCan Iris Versicolor 200C and Ornithogalum Umbellatum 200C be taken at the same day?
I was told to take Irisand Orni 1/2 hour before food thrice a day and 1 hour after food twice a day respectively.
1. Knife cutting sensation in Epigastrium region.
2. Feeling that there's no flesh in the middle and upper abdomen.
3. Constant urge to burp but hardly can burp.
4. Whenever I burp after few attempts, it is painful, loud and rips off my stomach with upward pressure.
5. Lost weight 25 pounds in 8 months.
6. Burning pain around the navel region.
7. The pain is more after breakfast and evening.
8. Throat becomes sore almost everyday, and feel that have no speaking energy.
9. Age- 19 and I am a speaker.
10. Very anxious and hypochondriac.
11. Previous Homeopathic remedies- Nux Vomica, Carbo veg, Robinia, Condurango, Lycopodium and Colocynthis.
12. Diagnosed with H pylori on last July. Didn't feel better after taking antibiotics.
[message edited by Vehem on Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:22:03 UTC]
Vehem on 2016-02-27
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.