≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

wrong remedy. muscle cramps and spasms don't go away

I am a 27 year old female HELP!. I need serious help. My alternative medicine doctor gave me a homeopathic medicine called Spascupreel for gas pains due to my IBS. But after taking it for a few days I developed new symptoms of full body spasms and cramps along with stomach cramps. I stopped taking the remedy but I am still having muscle spasms and cramps one month later. What do I do?
[message edited by Sahhar on Tue, 01 Mar 2016 22:46:07 UTC]
  Sahhar on 2016-03-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take one dose (2 drops in half a glass of water) of nux vomica 200c. Report back in 2 days.
nervousguy1 5 years ago
Is it safe to take Nux Vomica? Where do I get nux vomica 200c from?. I have no idea where to get it. I live in Plano, Texas. What effect does it have on the body?. Will it alleviate these muscle cramps and spasms that happened after taking the other homeopathic remedy?. I really appreciate the feedback and need it because I am in a lot of pain.I don't want to take anything that will create new symptoms because I already have loose stools and a sensitive stomach.
[message edited by Sahhar on Wed, 02 Mar 2016 02:24:25 UTC]
[message edited by Sahhar on Wed, 02 Mar 2016 02:49:06 UTC]
Sahhar 5 years ago
It will antidote the previous medicine you have taken. You can get it from abchomeopathy.com store.
nervousguy1 5 years ago
Will the Nux Vomica antidote work to stop the spasms even though I stopped taking the other homeopathic remedy a month ago?. Sorry I am asking so many questions it's just that I also have other problems like sensitive stomach and loose stools and don't want that to get worse.
Sahhar 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.