≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr Joe De Livera- Please help - chikengunya joint pain since past 6 months

Sir i have been suffering from chk joint pain since past siz months. I read yr old posts and found Polyporous pinocola 200 c for chikengunya
and after that for joint pain Kali mur 1 m

So now after six months of infection should i take PP 200 c or Kali Mur 1 M . (Kali mr 1 m is available with me but i could not arrange PP 200 c though i am still searching for it )

And how should i take kali mur 1 m (liquid form ) and how much dosage and at what timings etc.
Please help .
i am 35/ male / indian
[message edited by Yoorgia on Fri, 04 Mar 2016 04:11:35 UTC]
  Yoorgia on 2016-03-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Joe Sir please help , since past six months all doctors said some joint pain is normal and no need to worry. i told them abt extreme pain in knees , hips, fingers but they said you should give rest to your body and mind.
No one told me that it was chickengunya. But now after six - seven months doctors are saying that if joint pain after fever lasts for such long period then it must be chickengunya. Now popping sound comes from knees , neck shoulders etc. Whenver pressure is placed on any muscle it becomes numb as if blood is not travelling and when i change position immediately blood travels and i feel normal.

Sir i found this forum site now only after suffering with these joint pains for last 6-7 months and checked a lot of posts and i feel you can help me out as i have read you have cured thousands of patients from these diseases. (I also read abt Dr Krishnamurthy which u have mentioned on yr official website)

NOw i have both medicinces (liquid) Poly Pinnoc 200 c and kali mur 1 M but i am confused which one should i take first and for how many days and no. of drops i should take

Please help...
i am 35/ male / indian
[message edited by Yoorgia on Fri, 04 Mar 2016 04:12:41 UTC]
Yoorgia 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.