Endometriotic Cyst : Seeking help from Dr. NawazHi Sir,
Myself Priyanka from India! I am 34 yrsold and have a 4.5 years old daughter.
For past 2 years I am on OC pills , Dyane for controlling the cyst. For past 2 years I have undergone USG scan every 6 months and have not got any result. The cyst size remains same as 4Cms right from the beginning. As I see you helped a lot of women with similar problem, kindly help me too.
I want to conceive as well! Please help!
[message edited by Priyanka1 on Fri, 11 Mar 2016 07:27:56 UTC]
Priyanka1 on 2016-03-11
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 6 years ago
2. Man or woman or others-woman
3. Single / Married-Married
4. Weight- 61
5. Height- 1.68
6. country - Lithuania
8. Your list of complaints - painful menstruation, heavy bleeding, growing endometriotic cysts.
9. How long have you been suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or not Diabetes
11. Desire for sweets / sour / salt
13. Tongue and taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (Drug Free and Drug Free) - Normal
15. One of the situations that made you
16. An important issue.
Current and past remedies / medications you are taking or have you taken in the past?
17. Patient Education-Higher
18. The nature of work, what do you do for a living?
19. An important issue.
Mind behavior, anger,, rush,
impatient ... and the like. What makes you different from others, in public or not, is that you can describe every detail of your behavior, love and affection.
20. Color of secretions / secretions, e.g.
Bladder, urine, stool, phlegm, saliva, etc.
Only for women
21. When are the months of the month approximate. date?
Any questions about the monthly cycle? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If so, indicate pregnant women
Mingaile 3 years ago
♡ maheeru 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.