≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Athritis /Rheumatism

My husband suffers from athritis pain and he's only 42 now. It started 8 yrs earlier and it occurs more often now in his body. Starts by reddening in the area & it will grow painfully. Doctor said it's Gout (type of athritis). Pls share advice on what medicine /practice or exercise that may help cure or eliminate disease. Thank you.
  Ysobel on 2006-02-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Diet is important ! .
Cut out ALL alcohol
also reduce sugar to min
red meat ditto
Plain food only with plenty fruit and veg.

Colchicum 3x daily for 2 weeks and wait 2 weeks to see result.
walkin last decade
My husband now started taking calcium and milk everyday instead of coffee. For the pain, a friend suggested putting minced ginger and wrapped the pained area in a cloth it works for him. Esp in the evening when it's cold the ginger provides heat and warmth to the affected area.
Ysobel last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.