Weak memoryDear doctor,
Age 45, fair, lean,
4. weight 52Kg
5. Height 5 ft 4 in
7. General climate
8. Spongy gums , receding gums. Weak memory, forgetting names, can't answer to a question quickly, Teeth decay ( Two teeth were broken), Slow in thinking. Thinking continuously, but I can't concentrate on my ideas on onething.Actually 5 years back I was an active person. Working as a Lecturer.
9. About from 7 years
11. Desires Normal diet
12. Thirst: Not sure
13. some times bitter taste
14. Current Blood Pressure 140 /80 (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Almost these changes started when I took more metal stress while repairing some scientific equipment in my college.
16. I am not taking medicines regularly. Now and then for short time diseases like fever. But cleaning the gums by my dentist
17. M.sc M.phil.
18. College Lecturer. Previously I had taken classes about 10 hours in a day. Now I am teaching only 3 hoours per day.
19. Some times hurry, confusion, can't mingle with new persons. Now a days I'm not interested in the activities other than teaching. My mind will be blanked when I am speaking on a stage.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc._ Nothing special
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
[message edited by vkrishnavrk on Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:47:16 UTC]
vkrishnavrk on 2016-03-21
♥ mnaari 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.