Asthma related to hormone changesSex: Female
1. Describe your main suffering? - Asthma. Main problem is tightness of the chest and shortness of breath. I also have a slightly productive cough, with thick, slightly yellow mucus.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Lots of seasonal and food allergies. Sometimes migraines.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? I feel anxious when breathing becomes too difficult. I sometimes struggle with depression, but not right now.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Hopeless
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? I was born with asthma, but became symptomless in my 20s. In the past 5 years, I moved to a different state, and got a very stressful job. After this, my asthma relapsed.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Worse in the evenings, after midnight, but particularly at 3am.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? I have had some luck with Nat Sulph.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I do believe this is related to menses - from cessation to ovulation, I experience very little trouble breathing. After ovulation, it gets worse until menses starts.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Humidity makes my chest feel tight
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. I am generally very quiet and agreeable. I dislike arguing. I tend to be lazy, but enjoy working once I get started.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I enjoy thunderstorms.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? NO
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I dislike bright lights, and I am sensitive to loud noises. This does not get worse during breathing difficulties.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? I tend to touch my hair
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love my spouse very much, and we have a very happy and comfortable relationship
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I don't have any particular fears. I do dream somewhat often of being in a hotel, or a hallway.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave chocolate, and salt. Lots of salt.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? A little less than normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? A little excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? I must eat all fruits and vegetable fully cooked, or I experience anaphylaxis.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I sweat a normal amount, mostly from the trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Bowel movements seem normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep very well, and I always prefer to sleep on my side. I wake up with breathing difficulty (gasping, with a tight chest) at 3am.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I have always felt like I don't fit in.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? 18 months ago, I was hospitalized for pneumonia. I was given antibiotics and prednisone.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Asthma
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance - 5'5" - 155lbs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? regular unless I'm sick - 4 days long
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Cramps
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Dark red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? Yes
Iadi on 2016-03-21
Start again with Nat Sulph 6x , Calc Phos 6x and Kali Phos 12 x , 1 tab each 6 times a day.
Report progress after a week's time.
vk804 5 years ago
So Nat Sulph 6x, Calc Phos 6x, Kali Phos 12x, KALI SULPH 6X 1 tab each 6 times a day.
You will be absolutely fine.
Report progress after a week.
vk804 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.