≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Professional Constitutional Kit #2: $160.00


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need advice regarding Calc phos, Calc flour and silicea.

I have osteomalacia, weak and underdeveloped dones and malabsorption .My bones are not strong, bones of hands and leg are small and very thin , also there are no muscles in the body, i come to know about calc phos 6x , calc flour 6x and silicea 6x works great if taken together 5 tabs of each three times a day , can you plz help in this matter , how to take the medicine ????? Or calc phos 6x along is sufficient to make bone grow normal ???????????
[message edited by Joyoflife on Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:43:02 UTC]
  Joyoflife on 2016-03-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It will be better if you take only one medicine instead of three together.
If you agree then take Calcarea phos 200 only one dose.
Do not eat or drink sour things.
telescope 5 years ago
Thank you,
Sir, but Only one dose will work ????
its bone weakness, i think calc phos 6x is ok as it help as a nutritional medicine in lower potency , whats your view???? Kindly help
Joyoflife 5 years ago
6x is too low. It cannot cure.
Even 200 is low but we generally start with it in case of adults. 200 potency one dose will act for about 20 days.
Update after one week or earlier if needed.
telescope 5 years ago
Yeah Sir. I got the point.

i will report after using one dose of calc phos 200 C , i will buy it .

till can i use omeo calcium tablets (biochemic sell salt) I have already this medicine????
Joyoflife 5 years ago
It will be better if you do not use cell salts. Some gap is required between two medicines.
telescope 5 years ago
Yeah ofcourse. Thank you.
Joyoflife 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.