is there any homeopathy medicine for irregular autonomic nervous systemis there any homeopathy medicine for irregular autonomic nervous system caused by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or General Anxiety Disorder i will be thanks full of you if some one know the best medicine or herbal
javaaid81 on 2006-02-04
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. How do you feel ?
8. How does this affect you ?
9. How does it feel like ?
10. What comes to your mind ?
11. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
12. How did that feel like ?
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
15. current medicine you are taking
16. family back ground
17. qualification of patient
18. Nature of working
19. desire and aversion of food
20. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.
21. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
5 dry normal
6 too many things i will send you the artical what is my symptoms i hope you will understand
dont have any family problem
what ever is going on i have got through major anxiety disorder
my symptoms are
Things that tend to aggravate dysautonomia include: medications such as over the counter sinus and cold medications,alcohol caffeine (whether it be coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.
and lots of other problem i have been taking kali phos acid phos nux moucha 30 c
avena sativa passiflora and qrateagus Q
javaaid81 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.