Stroke/Paralysis and Behaviour Improvement suggestions please.Hello Sir/Mam, My father suffered stroke about 45 days before, it is not haemorrhage but just clot, due to the clot it has affected his right portion of the body, He was unable to move his right hand and His speech was also affected. He was only able to speak 2 words Ki and tu. After 10 days being admitted in hospital and few days of physiotherapy he showed improvements and now his speech is much better very understandable and he can lift his hand up, move his fingers. Fortunately his leg was not affected so he now walks very easy and by himself though me and my mother are always paying attention to his moments. He is now at Home and taking medications.For 10 days he could not take even water through his mouth but now he can eat broken down bread, roti and soft rice through mouth.
Before the stroke happened he used to smoke about 5-6 cigarettes a day and very moderate drinking probably about 30-60ml a day.He has not had inclination for that after he has come home nor he mentions the same.
1) So i need to know what treatment can be provided for him through Homeopathy?
2) He has been very active person and has less patience, always want to be doing something etc
3) He used to sleep less or disturbed sleep, even today he sleeps only about 4-6 hours which varies. I believe he is very anxious person.
4) He does not listen to much what we say, he is not rude but wants work to be done according to him only.
5) He often wants things done right now and persists on doing it if its delayed.
6) he has bit of habit to delegate unnecessary work.
So these are his Physical and Behavioural conditions and please suggest on how best i can improve his conditions better so he feels less Helpless.
[message edited by ABhi.MD on Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:00:08 UTC]
ABhi.MD on 2016-03-26
Ashwagandha-Q (10 drops morning and evening)
report after 2 weeks particularly anxiety,distrubed sleep and other problems.
♡ Mahfoozurrehman 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.