Need Homeopathic remedy for wheezing and dormant coughBelow are the symptoms
1. My age is 35
2. earlier I had some cough and breathing problem for which I was taking treatment for 1 and half year.
3. Now days I am feeling feverish (not temperature but body pain and fatigue)
4.Wheezing is throughout the day after waking up and reduces during evening and goes off in night.
5. cough is there but it is coming out after force is applied
6.last few weeks I was getting frequent throat infection and cold which is not there now
7.The wheezing and dry cough starts after waking up.
8. Anything I am having food, feeling bitter taste while swallowing
9. Sometimes getting anxiety and Sweating
swarupjalee on 2016-03-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.