Dr nawaz or someone who knows about anal fistula abscess please helphad a bad anal fissure a month ago. There was lots of blood and very painful.
There is no blood now and little pain now. Just the feeling of pressure when I sit and maybe an odd sting once in a while.
But I have a fishy odor with a clear sticky liquid when I sit or exercise. I can also feel a hard lump if I insert my finger. This also triggers more sticky liquid.
No pain during bm either.
I have read of people getting advice from a dr raaj swetta on this but anyone would be fine I guess.
Edit Post Report post to moderator
Re: Anal abscess/possible fistula From Owhey on 2016-04-04
1. ID:Your ABC Forum Name
4. Marital Status
6. Height ….
5 foot 7
9. List of your complaints
1. Anal fissure bleeding and sharp pain is gone
2.feel bump inside rectum. 3.Produce opague sticky fishy smelling liquid when sitting walking or exercising
4. No real pain but feeling of pressure when sitting and a light discomfort. Area feels tight.
5. Outside rectum on inside cheek have a hard lump that seems to have gotten smaller
6. Slight internal rectum discomfort on lump side. Not really pain though.maybe very dull pain
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint?
1.no longer have
2. 3 weeks ago when I first checked after initial pain subsides
3.3 weeks since I noticed
5.4 weeks. Noticed a few days after initial fissure.
6. 3 weeks
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
None. Appetite normal
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
described on list of complaints question
17. How do you feel?
Ok accept for problem. Worried
18. How does this affect you?
Don't want to sit or move around. Anxious. Depressed
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
Not a lot of sweets. Looks everything. Seafood probably favorite
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
Nothing I noticed
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I guess a bit of an intovert
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
Right half finger deep??
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Seems generally clear
In order to find out that what miasm are you currently in, please answer the following Q's?
1. Please tell us about your pain, if any? How much is the pain and where?
Rectum. Very mild
2. Is there any pus coming from anywhere in your body and it's color, quantity and thickness? The color may be yellow, light yellow, brown, dark brown, greenish, white and watery.
Rectum.clear. not that much. Sticky
3. What is the color of your discharges, if any?
4. How about the blood discharges, if any? Please describe the color of blood and its thickness?
5. Please tell me about your constipation?
6. How about the itching and burning in detail, if any?
7. How is your energy level and state of mind other than the one you already described?
8. Any other issues right now and in the past other than the one you have already described?
9. What are you taking at the moment (homoeopathic and allopathic) on daily basis?
10. Any other additional information that you would like to mention that might be helpful?
Owhey on 2016-04-06
Please take Merc Sol 200c, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
I will look for medicine ASAP. Thank you
Owhey 4 years ago
Owhey 4 years ago
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
Sorry I just got to a city where I can get the medicine.
To update my symptoms are about the same bit the pressure on my outer right buttock is a little greater and I sometimes feel the lumps inside as a quick but not strong sharp pain. I still see nothing on the outside.
I will get the medicine and report back
Owhey 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.