Lethargy ,anxiety ,underarms sweat while talking something general alsoHi, I am writing this mail in great grief . I am a 33 year old male married for 2 years. around 6months back I got into depression/anxiety due to unknown reasons , went to homepathic doctors and was on anti depressants also for a few months,I stopped taking the medicine when i read a similar post here. I had a normal sex life before but now Indnt feel like doing only. Since then my frequency of having sex with my wife went down from 2-3 times a week to once a month or even two.
I have been mastrubating almost regularly since the age of 16, and have now lost interest in having sex with my wife. I watch porn regularly and mastrubate, I still get erection by thinking and imagining sex, but I ejaculate fast and dont get erections as hard as I used to get. When having sex with wife my erections are okay though I can last only for 1-3 minutes.To be honest I just like getting blowjob done now and that my wife rarely does so in porn only focus is on the same .
I generally have anxiety, stress, and lack of interest in life, I am depressed and dnt even know the reason but not suicidal. I am smart intelligent good looking have a good sense of humour and have a nice friends circle but still I am depressed sad and hopeless about future.
I consulted a doctor , he adviced me to take following medicines twice a day 4 drops at a time:
- Cimicifuga racemosa 30
-gelsemium sempervirens 200
- Rhus tox 200
- kali phosphoricum 6x
And other doctor some anti-depressant also which names im not aware of as he gives his own drops .
I was taking these for close to 1 year now ,but only relief was in my migraine headache and back side of neck pain But nothing in uderarm sweating and palms sweating that mostly happens when im talking on phone or to somebody in person something which is not that important also but i start sweating in underarms as well as palms , my acidity is not that good too morning acid and blood in snaughts almost everyday and throat sensitive too.
I am generally always tense anxious inspite of having an excellent education and good career.
Following are other details, please help me and let me know if these medicines I am taking are fine or not? should I continue taking these and for how long? I have observed not much diff. in my libido, no change in sweating which is the most embarrising situations for me .
1. Describe your appearance & age
male 33, height 5 feet 8" , colour on fairer side by Indian standards
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem
loss of libido, stress, anxiety, sweat when under stress, feel hot when under stress, depressed, anxious, do not know about future what will happen.
4. What makes the problem better or worse
failure/disapproval/disagreement that happens rare makes problem worse
5. How do you feel emotionally
6. Describe your personality
sincere, honest, smart ,intelligence is im known for, good education, a good friend and care for others ,confident when I know I know .
7. What occupies your mind mostly
8. How do you respond to consolation
i like consolation and feel better
9. Do you want to stay alone or with people
With people is good but alone is not bad either .
10. How is your sleep
find it difficult to fall asleep but sleep well once i fall asleep .I drink beer 3-4pints everyday so sleep after that easily .
11. Do you have any recurring dreams
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
like slight cold weather with slight breeze, dont like extremes in weather.
13. Do you fight or flight
mostly flight, hardly have ever fought
14. What are your fears
No fears as such
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold
cold and hot both depending on weather
16. What types of clothes you wear
light clothes without restraints
17. What foods & taste you love & hate
love sweet, hate thai smell in foods
18. Do you want to eat indigestible foods
I dnt mind if we are out else i prefer home food
19. How is your thirst
don't drink water at all .
20. Any coating on tongue
white coating, center sometimes
21. Any skin problems
Pimples get one in a month kinds .
22. Any problems with respiration
23. Any problems with stool/urine
Not really .But go for fresh n up 5 times in a day .
feel like urinating multiple times when going to sleep but not much urine flows
24. Any sexual problems
loss of libido, feel penis has shrunk, soft erections sometimes hard too .
25.back pain remains --lower and upper both .
26.Have height and cold water phobia
Scared of heights and get panting in cold water
I bathe with very hot water in winters and warm water towards hot only in summers as well .
27.have a cyst behind my left year got this more than 14years back .
28. I smoke 8-11 cig a day
Please suggest though after reading one post at the forum here i have started calc carb. Hah 200 2 drops weekly ,have taken two doses till date .Feels little better in morning till evening lethargy .
Colors on 2016-04-12
fitness 5 years ago
Colors 5 years ago
• Please reply to all that is being asked below and give details.
• Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
• Please give answers which explain the What, When, Where, Why, Better by & Worse by.
• Example: I have a sore throat (it explains the “what”), since 3 days (it explains “when”), on the left side of my throat (explains “where”), due to eating sour food (explains “why”), the pain is better when I drink warm tea (explains “Better by”), the pain is worse when I swallow food (explains “worse by”)
• Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
• Homeopathy works only if you give truthful answers, no matter how awkward or intimate. If you don’t want to do that, it’s better you stop here and don’t proceed.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance
• Looks: Good looking, Average, Below Average
• Height: Very tall, tall, medium, short, very short etc.
• Weight: Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese
• Any significant feature e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words e.g. stubborn, lazy, jealous, suspicious, vindictive, suicidal, don’t want to work, always in a hurry etc.
5. How is your relationship with your immediate family
6. If relationship is not ok how is it affecting you
7. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
8. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
9. When did this main problem begin
10. What is the cause of this problem in your view
11. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
12. What non-medicinal actions make it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
14. What other health problems do you have
15. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
16. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
18. What animals or insects are you afraid of
19. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. loneliness, water, heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness, flying etc)
20. When free, what do you think about
21. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
22. Do you want to stay alone or with people
23. How is your sleep, if not good, why
24. Do you have any recurring (repeating) dreams, if yes, what do you see
25. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affects & how
26. Do you normally feel hot or cold
27. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. Is there any taste which you hate
29. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud….)
30. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
31. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
32. Do you have any coating on tongue, if yes
• Is coating thick
• Color of coating
• Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
33. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour, metallic)
34. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), email me a picture of the skin problem
35. Please email me pictures of your hand nails without any nail polish or treatment on them
36. Details about your perspiration (sweat), answer all these points:
• Where mostly (head, chest, back etc)
• How much (a lot, normal, very less)
• Any strong smell (garlic, onion etc)
• Does it stain, if yes what color (yellow, green, no color)
37. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
38. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, color of discharge)
39. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
40. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
41. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
42. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
43. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching, warts etc.)
44. Female genitals (any pain, itching, warts etc)
45. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
• Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
• Flow (low, moderate, high)
• Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
• Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
46. What illnesses are running in your family
• Mother’s side
• Father’s side
• Siblings (brother/sister)
47. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
48. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
49. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
50. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past 6 months (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.