Dr Nawaz Sir Please Help. Severe Pain in Heel extending up to thighs especially knee and FibromylagiaSir I am taking the liberty of asking you for help without ascertaining your consent as I have seen on ABC forum that you have rendered selfless help to many people.I am requesting you a remedy for my ailments. My details in the format you usually ask information in is given below
1. Age: 42
2. Male or Female: female
3. Single/Married: Married
4. weight : 75 Kg
5. Height : 5'5"
6. country: India
7. climate: Hot
8. List of your complaints- (i) History of constipation, (ii) Fibromyalgia
(iii) Pain in heel extending up to thighs (not only painful while walking but even sleeping. this problem has come up for the last six months. X-ray showed that the heel bone has increased in length) (iv) Cervical pain.
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint:
Constipation - twenty years
Fibromyalgia - six years
Cervical - six years
Heel Pain - Six months
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic: non diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt: both. Both Sweet and salty
12. Thirst: normal
13. Tongue and Taste: normal
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine): With medicine 120/80 and without medicine - 160/110) BP since 15 years
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?: Nothing special
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?: Telsar 20 twice a day for high BP and for fibromyalgia take medicine from a homeopathic doctor. Names not known.
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient: Graduate
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?: Sitting and computers
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections:
I am very emotional, very sensitive. Can be impatient. Get angry easily. Easily become anxious and easily worry. Outside in public I try to appear happy and energetic.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
No pus, and other discharges normal
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
Irregular. Less discharge. OVer in 3-4 days.
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?: No
sharda1 on 2016-04-19
"Irregular. Less discharge. OVer in 3-4 days. "
Please describe irregular?
Are your periods usually late?
When you are angry, what do you do at that time?
[message edited by nawazkhan on Wed, 20 Apr 2016 05:18:02 UTC]
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
1. My periods are regular (mostly in time) but now it lasts for hardly 2 days and that too with very less flow.
2. I generally get angry very easily, and while in anger I feel my heart beating fast, kind of shiver in body. Being straight forward, I say No to No and Yes to Yes, which sometimes people don't like. If I fight with someone, I just don't be able to sleep at night and whatever had happen will remain in my mind, my BP will rise and for few days I generally stop talking to that person.
3. Sir, I am a working woman and want to keep everything perfect whether my work or home. Since I get limited time to rest, may be that's the reason I feel most of the times stressful and tired.
[message edited by sharda1 on Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:49:40 UTC]
sharda1 4 years ago
sharda1 4 years ago
Please take Staphysagria 200C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.