strengthening the knee after ACL surgeryDear Sir,
I had undergone for ACL (complete tear) right knee ligament reconstruction surgery before 3.5 months.
But till now i am not fully comfortable with my walking.
i had also partial minuscus damage at that time but for that surgery done.
now when i do a little bit more of exercise for strengthening or walk a little more i feel a little pain and it feels the knee not able to bear the load. after 3/4 days i feel better.
is there any homeopathy remedy for recovery of strength of knee after surgery and miniscus damages ?
rajiv17m on 2016-04-20
When the pain returns for more than a day then take another dose.
fitness 6 years ago
will it strengthen my minscus..?
[message edited by rajiv17m on Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:40:16 UTC]
rajiv17m 6 years ago
I encourage you strongly to click the username of anyone (including me) giving advice on this forum so that you can know about them first. Don’t follow advice without doing so as sometimes the advice given by novices is reckless & dangerous.
YOUR REMEDY IS: RUTA 30c
WHAT IS A DOSE:
If remedy is Pills/Pellets:
• One dose is one pill.
• Dissolve the pill in your mouth.
If remedy is liquid:
• Put one drop of the remedy in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it.
• That’s one dose.
If the child can't safely suck on the pill/pellets then one dose is made by dissolving one pill of the remedy (or one drop, if you have liquid remedy) in half a glass of cooled, boiled water. Stir it and take one tea spoon from it.
One dose is made by dissolving one pill of the remedy (or one drop, if you have liquid remedy) in half a glass of water. Stir it and take one tea spoon from it.
• Don’t take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
• Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
• During the course of treatment, don’t eat/drink anything which you have never had all your life.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK:
A good example of how to report your progress is by giving %age improvement or worsening for all your health problems e.g.
• Emotions: e.g. Overall feeling better improved 40%
• Energy level: e.g. Feeling of tiredness reduced 70%
• Main health problem: e.g. Nasal discharge reduced 50%
• Other health problems: e.g. Acne increased 60%
• Anything new: Depression: e.g. Loose stool started
• And so on list all your complaints.
PROCESS OF CURE:
• In acute cases (cold, flu, fever etc), if the remedy is right, the first step towards cure is evident within a few hours of taking the remedy i.e. you start feeling better emotionally. All other physical symptoms will improve steadily. If after taking the remedy you start feeling worse emotionally, the remedy is wrong.
• Some people feel sleepy after taking the remedy, if you do feel sleepy, take a nap. This is an excellent sign of the healing process kicking in.
GENERAL INFO ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC PRESCRIBING:
If someone is giving several remedies, without waiting to see the effect of one remedy, then it is totally against the core principles of homeopathy. Such an approach is unlikely to give permanent cure, rather it may distort actual symptoms making subsequent cure even more difficult.
IF I DON’T REPLY:
If you don’t hear back from me within 24 hrs, it is likely that the forum’s email didn’t work. You can send me an email (click my username for details) and give the link of the forum post so I know which post are you referring to.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT:
If you like my advice, please share/like my facebook page i.e. payaftercure. Thanks
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.