≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

gynecomastia problem one side ( left side )

Hi, i am 24 years old, when my old is 14-15 i feel my one breast is big then another breast. NOW i feel a little pain of my left breast and go doctor. Doctor suggest me for surgery but is there any homeopathy treatment for my gynecomastia .i attach image plz see it and give me some solution.
[message edited by rabbysk on Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:44:20 UTC]

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  rabbysk on 2016-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try calc carb 200 weekly one dose... for 3 month and report me...

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.