Dry, hot , rough mouthI am 76 year old male and had a bout of typhoid some moths ago. I have by and large recovered from sickness although some weakness is still there and will perhaps take some time.
I however have the following symptoms and I shall be grateful for any help/advice.
1. I have dry, hot and rough mouth. These symptoms subside after taking liquid/juice but return after about an hour or so.
2. I am able to take luke warm liquids even though it is summer here. I feel uncomfortable with hot/cold liquid/solids and so avoid it.
3. My throat is not sore and ENT doctors say everything is normal. These doctors say my mouth is very dry so take lot of water.
4. There is no pain while swallowing, only uncomfortable feeling.
4. I have some effects of sinustis[even though ENT doctors can,t find it]. I can hear my breathing in my ears sometimes and feel, at times, as if my ears are blocked.
5. I am sensitive to drafts of cold air when at home although I am comfortable with such air during my walk.
hpadda on 2016-05-07
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.