ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

homeopathic cure for farsightedness +1 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am 49 years old male. I have

I have farsightedness/small Astigmatism as follows

Right eye:

Distance:+ 1.25 (sph),+0.5 (Cyl)
Near: +3.00(sph),+0.5 (Cyl)

Left eye:

Distance:+ 1.00 (sph),+0.25 (Cyl)
Near: +2.75(sph),+0.25 (Cyl)

As of now I am using progressive lens.I feel that it changing slightly every year.I am a computer professional.Kindly suggest me good homeopathy medicine

Thanking you sir
Best regards

Anand Kumar.
  kotaak on 2016-05-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It's a curse of using the screen.

Give frequent breaks, eat well, exercise moderately and have enough sleep.

No remedy can replace the benefit you will get from the above guidelines.
fitness 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.