≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need expert help ,total retina detachment with complete blindness

My sister aged 42yrs have mental retardation since childhood during an eye check up which was done 7years ago revealed that she has total retina detachment and it was very sad for us to know that she was not seeing from her right eye even before the check up and she could Not sense it ... Now the problem is there is redness in the left eye which working fine and it's presistant the doctors are suggesting us to remove the dead eye and replace with an artficial eye ... Although life is not there in the eye but still it add to get look and she is not in spectulated by people's question and answer ...
Kindly help her we have tried my option but it's has hardly worked
[message edited by rashid.af on Mon, 06 Jun 2016 07:42:05 UTC]
  rashid.af on 2016-06-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Health problems like these require a very strong commitment from the patient to follow up regularly as the treatment can last for years. An internet forum is not the best place to seek treatment for such health issues. It will be best if you can consult a local homeopath in person.

The homeopath should be classical homeopath who follows these guidelines:

1. Takes a detailed case history
2. Gives only one remedy at any given time
3. Tells you the name & potency of the remedy, if you want to know
4. Doesn’t give combination remedies or several remedies at a time

If you don’t have access to a good homeopath in person or can’t afford one, try finding one online. There are many good homeopaths available online who charge very reasonable fees.

Having said that, since it’s a long term treatment, it will be a waste of time for everyone if you quit midway as it will take at least a few months to see improvement, if any. Please make up your mind first if you want to go down this path.

Word of Advice: Blindly following anyone’s advice on this or any other forum is a recipe for disaster as some novices give reckless prescriptions which may harm your health. Your safety is in your hands, please first click on the username of anyone (including me) to know about the person giving advice on this forum.
Also read this: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/506104/
fitness 4 years ago
Thanks for your sincere advise we are very much disturbed and have conviction of getting her treated for years together .. It would have been excellent of you can provide any good doctors list of online or doctor residing in kolkata

Many famous doctors of kolkata doesn't share the medicine name with patient and they make medicine to be taken almost 3-4 times.... Either they provide 2-3 medicine together or use pseudo medicine to keep the patient guessing and be trapped ....
Your little suggestion might lightened my sister life ...
rashid.af 4 years ago
Kindly suggest... Some doctors... Or furum expert help
rashid.af 4 years ago
I can try to find a suitable remedy for you. Before doing that, please click on my username to know about me & my prescription skills. Once you have done that and are willing to proceed, let me know. You can email me also as the forum notification system is not informing about new posts.

Word of Advice: Be sensible about your health, always click the username of anyone giving advice on this forum to know about them first, instead of blindly following advice which is sometimes reckless & dangerous. Also, read this: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/506104/
fitness 4 years ago
Yes I have read your profile ... At the time when you suggested to read forum profile ...
If you consider you can treat the problem Without killing time. I am ready to accept you to go ahead and if it seems to you that the problem would be Better if physically seen by doctor then do suggest me some doctor in kolkata or nearby area like malda,and even in jharkand as my sister live in jharkand
rashid.af 4 years ago
It would be best if she is seen by someone in person. I don't know about homeopaths in India.
fitness 4 years ago
Ok... I will search some doctors nearby her place and. Will take suggestion from you too before and during Consultation with the doctor
rashid.af 4 years ago
Could not get any good doctor near her location as it will be regular visits to doctors chamber .....

So can u help
rashid.af 3 years ago
Can u prescribe medicine for her. As could not find a good doctor which comes under the criteria mentioned by u
rashid.af 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.