≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

60yrs/right side paralyzed due to brain hamrage

Can any1 suggest anything for a patient paralyzed due to brain hamrage? Paralysis is on the right side with 58ml of blood clots on the left brain. There is a little sensation in leg when some1 touching or rubbing it. During deep sleep,he is moving the leg a little frequently. We have tried Ayuerdic medicine but not seeing any effect. Please guide us if homeopathy can cure it?
Paralysis occurred on 25/01/16.
  Gaurav504 on 2016-06-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Start him on Arnica 30c, PLUSSED DOSE once a day as explained below.

Continue till the condition improves.

Stop the dosing for 3 days if things worsen. Then start again.

I don't want to get your hopes high as there might be no improvement because it's been very long since his hemorrhage.

Dissolve one pill of the remedy (or one drop if remedy is in liquid form) in half glass of water. Stir and take one tea spoon. That’s one dose. For the next dose, stir the same mixture and take another tea spoon. Keep using the same mixture for every subsequent dose. Stirring everytime before taking the teaspoon of dose. If available, add a tablespoon of vodka as a preservative to it. Don’t refrigerate, cover the glass and put somewhere away from direct sunlight.
fitness 6 years ago
The ARnica is VERY good advice. You also need to call and work with a homeopath.

You need to find one who works with stroke and neurological disorders.

Manfred Mueller is one. He has a phone practice. Look him up online. Homeopathic Associates is the name of his clinic
ChristinaMu 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.