≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

High BP and Diabeties

I am female 52 years weight 72kg height 5feet 3inches. I have Diabetes for last 10 years using Metformin, and high BP for 3 years using Calan SR. Both are controlled but I am not satisfied with these medicines because in long period of time it has serious side effects. I request you to please prescribe me some homeopathic medicines because I need to switch over to homeopathic remedies. Kindly help me. Thank you
  seemajabeen on 2016-06-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Before anything else, you need to reduce your weight to around 60kg, everything will improve.

To do this, stop eating sugar in all forms.

Only eat fruits if you desire.

Walk 50 minutes daily.
fitness 4 years ago
Thank you for your reply. Because I am diabetic I have not touched any sugar items for years, walking every evening for 30 minutes, I am eating fruits which are not much sweeter. Excess weight is may be because of menopause. Please advice. Thank you
seemajabeen 4 years ago
Menopause doesn't cause weight increase.

What is your HbA1C
fitness 4 years ago
what menopause symptoms u experiencing? explain all that u noticed occurring since ''menopause " started
John Stanton 4 years ago
Practice Pranayam .
Do Mandook Asan 5-6 times.

Kapal Bhati Pranayam 15 mins every day, will decrease your weight .

Anulom Vilom Pranayam -15 mins will control your BP.

Have Kali Phos 6X and Nat Sulph 6x, 5 tabs of each three times a day for 15 days.
[message edited by anuj srivastava on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:08:56 UTC]
anuj srivastava 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.