anal warts, hpvHello,
I am new to this site, and I would like to retrieve help from a doctor in homeopathy.
Feb 2016 : Found two small lumps around anus.
Doctor diagnosed as Perianal warts. Tested positive for VDRL (1:32). HIV non reactant.
Tried Imiquimod. Took Doxycycline for Syphilis.
March- April 2016 : Doctor applied podowart. But the warts would recur every 10 days. Also, it led to fissure.
May 2016 : Went to another doctor. Again took VDRL test. Positive (1:16).
Took a shot of Penicillin.
Also 3.85 on Herpes Igm test.
Doctor gave a shot of Gardasil.
Had cryosurgery. But the warts returned after two weeks.
June 2016 : Again tried podowart. It led to swelling and enormous pain at 12.
Currently, I have one big wart and two small warts in 10 to 2' 0 clock position. Also, swelling is in the same area.
Extreme pain as well as blood while passing stools.
Kindly help. Distraught.
♥ nishantgoswami10 on 2016-06-26
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
4. Weight : 72 kg
5. Height :174 cm
7. Mostly hot and humid
8. List of complaints
Recurring anal warts, herpes, syphilis
Took treatment for syphilis - Penicillin
9. Since February'16
10. Non diabetic
13. Normal - sensitive to spices
14. BP : 80 - 130
15. I developed anal fissure in 2015. Since then, it recurs on off. And then, in Feb 2016, I found out about warts. It lead to stress and more complications. Since it is on anal region, I am not able to pass stools normally.
16. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
I took Doxycycline for Syphilis in February 2016. No effect. After three months, I took a shot of Penicillin.
I took T Zimivir 1g 3 doses daily for three weeks in April.
I am taking Zitcare tablets as a supplement.
I took a single shot of gardasil for warts in May.
Currently I had cryosurgery and applying podowart.
17. Bachelors in Engineering
18. IT professional
19. I am impatient and tend to do things in hurry. I don't get angry much. But I get stressed easily, due to lot of work, or health issues.
I am homosexual. I can speak in public, but an introvert.
20. Stool normal. Urine normal. Fresh blood in stool sometimes.
♡ nishantgoswami10 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.