≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

severe headache on LHS,RHS &whole head

That my wife age 57year height5"3" has suffered C R V in 1997 and she has gotten 95% eyesight back by the good efforts of Aligarh eye specialist . till that she is suffering severe headache and migraine also . And since1999 she is also going under treatment of S G P G I Lucknow for Diabetes , High blood pressure migraine etc. At present her both B P and diabetes are under control but last one month she is suffering severe headache at one particular point on head i.e. L H S and she feel that something is leaking from her head . sometime it occure at LHS and Sometime on RHS and then it spread on neck and jaw also She has taken spigelia , Sanguralia gelsemium Nux vom , and some other also in 30 to 200 potency but no improvement . I will be much thankful if you very kindly suggest me some suitable medicine for her . One thing most of the time her hand and leg remain just ice cold and rest body normal having too much sweet even remain in A C room
  yogesh baijal on 2016-06-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
it could be meds or something obstructing homoeopathic medicines used..

what meds ( administered substances used for health) herbs, loitions/ointments,,vitamins, insulin...etc ....please explain
John Stanton 6 years ago
I have given you each and every thing very clearly but as you desire it is to inform you that she is not taking any insulin, vitamins or ointment. As per advice she was directed to neolosist . The same told that she is suffering severe Migraine and some pain killer has been prescribed For which she and myself are not interested . So pl. help me if you can
yogesh baijal 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.