≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

For snoring and nose block

My son 6years old and he snore and nose block what we can give
  surya2089 on 2016-07-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give Nuxx Vomica 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.

If this doesn't help give Calcarea Carb 200 in the same way.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.