≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

treatement for exeesive nightfall

Dr. I am suffering from heavy nightfall problem.I am 21years old.when i was 18 i masturbate execessively.For this the night fall problem begins.i am suffering for 3 years. i have a lot of problem begins........
1. my semen becomes so liquid not viscous.
2. my penis is short & low width
3. my digestive system becomes very low & constipation begins
4. my brain becomes dull
5. when i see any sexy film a liquid goes outs from penis
6. i am very thin & muscles not developed
7. low libido & premature ejaculation
8. nightfalls occurs 2-4 times in a week
i stop to masterbate since 1 year but the problem continued.plese dr. give me proper tretement & cure it permanently.plz reply immedietely....
  xyz on 2016-07-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
how much you masturbated
harry250513 7 years ago
1 time / day.. 5-6 day in week
xyz 7 years ago
plz dr.harry250513 reply soon
xyz 7 years ago

Please take Natrum Mur 200 in morning and Nux Vomica 200 in evening for 10 days and report back.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

Please have a glass of pine apple juice every day.
kadwa 7 years ago
bro i have masturbated 5 times da day for 5 years ..now suffere of many body problems..what is your email id
harry250513 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.