≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

hairfall , gynecomastia .

Hello all ,
My name is Harsh and I am a resident of uttar pradesh India.
My hairfall started from 2013 when I was 18 and approached to another city for studies. From then my hairfall is continuos and my hairs are thin and less. Earlier I had a lot of thick hairs. Also gynecomastia is afffecting me since last year. There is no pain in chest but there is loose flesh. My weight is also increasing. My hair falls out from roots and it seems like the portion of root is very less. I had hairfall problem when I was 2 years of age and It was cured with then available syrup Fitovit {JB CHEMICALS). I did not had any problem after then for upto 18 years but it started again after change in city of residence. Please suggest medicine.
I am a student. I have no stress. Ilike to eat chicken , fish.I like cool climate , salty food , cold water, i perspirate a lot on slight hot weather and my back(पीठ) gets crowded with small red eruptions which worsens with tempreature rise.
I have taken Bakson AC97 for hairfall but it did not do good.
Please give some good remedy.
Also i had small patch of secretion deposits that would stick to my hair.
[message edited by HARSHIT CHAUDHARY on Fri, 05 Aug 2016 22:46:11 UTC]
  HARSHIT CHAUDHARY on 2016-08-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hi friend!!
few of very simple and effective steps to stop hair fall!!
1 ->drink lots of water
2 ->don't wake up till late night
3 ->use a mild shampoo

[message edited by dinesh016 on Fri, 05 Aug 2016 06:56:55 UTC]
dinesh016 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.