Chronic Burping and Bloated StomachAs the title says I am suffering from repeated burping throughout the day . I also have bloated stomach in most days. I have quit smoking a year back just for your information.
Age - 35
Gender - Male
1. Describe your main suffering?
Frequent Burping, Flatulence and bloated stomach
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Lipomas around stomach.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Feel really annoyed at times. Can be embarrassing as well. Made some lifestyle changes as well to get rid of stomach /digestion issues with no luck.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel that I there are people who are even worse than me , so not much to regret.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Well I have been working on the computer for over a decade . That is sitting at one place for 10-12 hours day. Pretty much sedentary lifestyle. This could be a reason but I can't say for sure. Its been overy 3 years I have started having a more active lifestyle but the problem still persists
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
After lunch and dinner.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
If I eat a little more I keep burping for hours. If I eat less I burp a bit less.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I love cold weather and absoltuely hate hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I take time to become comfortable with someone and I do socialize much except few friends and family. I do argue with my friends and family to prove my point. I can be lazy at times.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes I am sensetive to light. I dont enjoy too much light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel blessed that i have wonderful wife and children. I also have some great friends.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
My greatest fear is of losing the ones I love most.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I love instant noodles, snacks, anything salty. I dont like sweets
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
More than normal I guess.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canâ€™t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More on face. Less in the rest part.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
My stool type is soft since several years. I have to go twice a day to get it all cleared. I also have an urge to go for bowel movement after i have eaten my lunch or dinner.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I always prefer to sleep on my side on stomach down. I dont feel good sleeping with my chest facing the roof.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I feel like I can handle stress and difficult times better than many others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have tried all those Anti gas pills and tonics.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, vitiligo ( I myself not suffering from any of these )
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Just another average guy. 5.10 ft tall and weight around 85kg.
[message edited by IamDas on Thu, 18 Aug 2016 20:59:45 UTC]
IamDas on 2016-08-18
1. Carbo Veg-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then come back
Pl do not take milk products ecept curd.YOu can take Pro-Biotic drink like Yakult on daily basis
[message edited by homeo_helper on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 00:11:18 UTC]
♡ homeo_helper 3 years ago
1- Can I buy 200C dilution instead of pills. If yes then what should be the dosage ( drops )
2- You mentioned no milk products so I assume no tea or coffee made with milk right ?
IamDas 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.