≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

how to recover over masterbation side effects


i m about 18 years old now.i started masterbation in the age of 14.i have left it from about 2 years.but during masterbation i face skin problems a lot,specially on face but i was not sure that the masterbation causes skin problms.i do it once a day and some times 3 times in a day because of give my self refresh from skin problems and with the time i face erection and nighfall problems.in the age of 16 i knowed about it that the masterbation causes that problems.then i left it and now i do not masterbate and also do not see any porn.now i am sufering from these problems


back pain

nightall regularly

eyesight weakness

lose of confidence

the bigger thing is face problm(acne,black heads,redness,wounds,dryness,poles etc)

pennis weakness

whenever i eat some junk food or any spicy food then my face become redish and dry and becomes acne and poles and black heads etc what i told u and same thing always done when i suffer from nightfall i mean regulalry,some time i think about to do sucide.now i knew that it's a very evil thing(masterbation).i totally lose confidence.people asking me about the skin problms and about that why i cannot eat junk food or spicy food.now i want to recover from masterbation side effects and want to live the simple life which i have a wish.i don't have any idea about which doctor can help me so i go to him.any one help me or suggest me medicines for this that i can recover from these problems specially skin problems i face and also the other problems.i m very thankful to u.

  Ahmad5 on 2016-08-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1 to day 3

Staphysagria 200 twice a day

day 4 to day 15

Nux Vomica 200 in evening

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 6 years ago
ok.1st of all thanks for reply.
does it recover all my problems or some ?
Ahmad5 6 years ago
and one thing is more that i am thinking that to go for a doctor for personal appointment about these problems.can u suggest me a doctor's field or type of doctor's who is specialist of it.i don't know that which doctor is specialist about these problems.
Ahmad5 6 years ago
The remedies should help you feel better. You can see any homeopathic doctor in person. A homeopath considers everything and gives medicine, so there are no specialists in homeopathy on the lines of modern medical science.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.