≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Male Infertility Issue - Only for Dr Mozammal Hoque (mrmhm) 13MaleInfertility in 40s 2Herbal Cure for Sexual Debility and Male Infertility. A comprehensive description of Swami Ramdev's method. 23Female infertility due to pelvic tuberculosis (blocked tubes) 5Dr KADWA, I need your help, Male Infertility 3Male infertility 4Male Infertility 4Pl help for male infertility 17Need help for Male Infertility and Hormonal problems 1Male infertility 30


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help for male infertility

Hello Drs.,

I recently posted my answers to fitness here.Since he is not available on here, I would like anyone of you to see my answers for that questionnaire and to find out a remedy for my ED problem.Please tell me a remedy.

My answers are given in the following questionnaire in the link :


  Kamal1 on 2016-09-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Any dr.s ?
Kamal1 7 years ago
Is there any dr.s to help for my problem ?
Kamal1 7 years ago
i am here to help you.
nisha301 7 years ago
sepia 10m for 3 days daily single dose and then report back
nisha301 7 years ago
Hello nisha mam, kindly take my case Hello doc.,
age 26
height 5'10
weight 70
i have been mastubating from past 15 years. Now m facing following problems :
1 weak erections
2 weak penis viens
3 erection happens only by hand stimulation.
4. Erection lasts for less then 1 minute that too with constant stimulation.
5. I am not able to Quit Masturbation.
Is it due to venous leak?
Medicine used till Date:
1. Staphysagria
2. Anus castus Q
3. China 30c
none of them helped me, only staphysagria reduced urge for masturbation for a while. I am going to be married in next year please help me tell me good medicine, will i be able to overcome the problem
thebeast123 7 years ago
ok take sepia 10m for 3 days ,daily single dose only and report back
nisha301 7 years ago
Is that for my problem?
thebeast123 7 years ago
yes for you..
nisha301 7 years ago
Hi Nisha301,

It seems to me that taking remedies of potencies like 10M is incorrect.I am not a homeopath,but I know homeopaths won't begin their treatment by advising a patient to take higher potencies like 10M.

So, I seek other homeopath's advice on this forum.
Kamal1 7 years ago
choice is yours
nisha301 7 years ago

Can you please tell me if you are a Homeopathic doctor ?
Kamal1 7 years ago
I need help from any other homeopaths on this forum.
Kamal1 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.