Radiation proctitis & flared hemorrhoidsI was given 38 radiations to prostate . I completed the same five days ago. During radiation itself my hemorrohoids flared up and I also developed extreme pain and soreness in anus. I suffer excruciating pain while passing stool and have to resort to pain killers for relief. Though I do not have loose motions I suffer from acute urgency and cannot be far from the washroom. Though the stools are not hard the evacuation is not as good as it used to be. I understand it is radiation proctitis. Kindly advise appropriate medicine. Thanks
pantald on 2016-09-07
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
8. Flared hemorrhoids & proctitis after prostae radiation.Acute pain in passing stool
9. Hemorrhoids - 40 years but had been under control before radiation. Proctitis- 2 weeks (started during radiation)
10. Non diabetic
12. Not much
15. Cannot remember
16. Thyroid- Thyronorm, glaucoma - glucomol 0.5% eye drops, Blood pressure - AMTAS AT 25mg
17. Bachelor of Engineering
19. Impatient, tense, not a good public speaker, irritable
20. Urine-pale yellow
pantald 4 years ago
Please take Staphysagria 200C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 1 time a day, for 3 days.
Many prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.