≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

To Dr. Kulkarni Requesting Remedy for ED PE due to prolonged masturbation 65


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ED due to prolonged masturbation

Hello doc.,
age 29
height 5'10
weight 70
i have been mastubating from past 15 years. Now m facing following problems :
1 weak erections
2 weak penis viens
3 erection happens only by hand stimulation.
4. Erection lasts for less then 1 minute that too with constant stimulation.
5. I am not able to Quit Masturbation.
Is it due to venous leak?
Medicine used till Date:
1. Staphysagria
2. Anus castus Q
3. China 30c
nonw of them helped me, only staphysagriareduced urge for masturbation for a while. I am going to be married in next year please help me tell me good medicine, will i be able to overcome the problem
  thebeast123 on 2016-09-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Now pls take these:
CalPhos 6x before meals
KaliPhos 6x after meals AND
Silica 12x before going to bed.
Give feedback if it helps in one week.
radhey1504 6 years ago
Sir i am highly depressed due to this situation. Kindly help me. Is there any medicine for venous leak in hoemeopathy? N any restrictions with the medicines u told?
thebeast123 6 years ago
Are they avilable in tablet how many tablets i have to take?
thebeast123 6 years ago
Five tabs EACH medicine. Standard precautions: no raw onion, garlic, etc
Take 30 mins before/after meals.
radhey1504 6 years ago
Thanks sir have you treated such cases previously? Is my condition due to venous leak.
thebeast123 6 years ago
Did you take medicines?
radhey1504 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.