Watery semen & Semen leakage after Urine, Urine comes in two trackHi,
I am MZA,
Unmarried & Never had any GF.
Situation: From the age of 14 I am doing masturbation from 14-22 years masturbation was done almost every day. Still I am doing this but not more than 2 times in a week.
1. My urine never be clear at all. If I think it is done and I came out from washroom than if I go to the washroom and use tissue than it become wet for 2 or 3 drops.
2. For clearing the urine, If I give pressure than 2-3 drops semen comes out.
3. My semen is too weak. It is thin and watery. I do not think there has any useful sperm (own judgement only).
4. I have premature ejaculation problem. I cum very first even in case of masturbation. less than one minute.
5. Feeling back pain often.
6. Lots of hair loss and some beard being red in color.
7. No too much strong the whole day if I cum at that day but If I do not masturbate more 8-10 days feel little bit stronger than before.
8. My belly is protruding. My hand is thin in the rest compare than my arm.
9. I always think about sexul activities and also see lots of porn movie.
10. Lots of gas every time.
11. Face is not fully well shaped but body is perfect.
Food Habit: always go for chicken or beef. No fish ever. sometimes take vegetable( very few time).
Taking Black cumin, raw garlic, Amla from few days.
Please give me some medicine. I want to marry very soon. I want to have a good sex with my wife.
MZA on 2016-09-10
2. Avena sativa Q (buy 1 oz) 20 drops in warm water twice daily.
Stop feeling guilty, engage your mind in your work, Yog, reading, etc. Learn something creative / productive. Keep yourself busy.
Report after 2 weeks.
All the best!
DrKulkarni 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.