≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

premature ejaculations 11Premature Ejaculations 3premature ejaculations 11Feeble Penis/Premature Ejaculations 19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature Ejaculations

Hi my name is Rohan, I am 28 years old.i am suffering from premature ejaculation.whenever I do sex I will discharge within 1 minute.my weight is 56 years old.i am married.
  Dridop on 2016-09-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give more details on your past and present health, emotions, fears, social life, family life, occupation, etc.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
I do masturbation since from the age 14 ,now i don't do like after marriage.i am not very healthy like my weight is 55.i have 1 kid.i am a very silent person.i always afraid of my career and compared myself with my other friend. i am very excited about sex.i always think that I do sex for long time but not able to perform and ejaculate within 1 min.i work with a BPO company.
Dridop 7 years ago
I always trying to do work fast if anything assigned to me..I always thinking of sex.i am very emotional person.i always think to help person but its remains in my mind.
Dridop 7 years ago
When I am in home I become very lazy.i am suffering from sinus also.i am a thin guy.i donot able to control my mind during sex.please help me Doctor.i use spray for longer sex
Dridop 7 years ago
Well, your info is very haphazard & incomplete. However,
Take following:

1. Phosphorus 200c, (buy 1 drachm), 5 pills every 6 hourly for only one day.

2. Calc-phos 6x, (buy 20-30 grams), 3 tabs twice daily moistened in spoonful of water.

Do not touch or spill the medicines. Use cap of bottle for transfering them.
Do not eat or drink anything 1 hour before and after the dose.
Keep medicines airtight and away from any odors, sunlight & heat.

Report after 1 week. you are unlikely to feel changes in your main problem so soon but I want to know changes in your overall health conditions.

Please read how health details are given in this forum in other posts and try to provide proper details next time.

All the best.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
Thank you doctor,definetly I will inform u .
Dridop 7 years ago
1 pill equals to 2 drop..can I take this in liquid form??
Dridop 7 years ago
Why, what's the problem with pills?
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
And who told you that euation?
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
However, if you want to go for liquid:

1. Take a cup of Clean pottable water in a clean steel / glass / porcelane container.

2. Mix 2 drops of medicine in it. Stirr it with a clean steel spoon.

3. Take 1/3 of this solution as 1 dose. Finish it in 3 doses same day.

You can do this with Phosphorus only. Calc-phos 6x is tissue cell salt not available in liquid form.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
Thank you doctor I will do this
Dridop 7 years ago
I am 28 years old male with two years of married life,I am a father of a 1 year baby. I am willing to get cure from my PE problem. I discharge in just 4 to 6 stocks during intercourse. In following I am trying to cover myself as much as possible now.

# Masturbation was in practice from age of 12 years. This practice is not now but when my wife is away I do it twice in a month.

# I feel very tired some time and look to very sleepy. I cannot bear a single day without the sleep. If I do not get asleep, I feel very angry myself.

#i am rainy nose in both winter and summer season,as I m suffering from sinus.

#I am 5 feet and 6 inch in height while the weight is only 55 kg. I am also willing to increase my fruitful weight (Not at tummy).

#long distance eye sight is weak.

#I also feel the premature problem somehow relates to less involvement of my wife. She willing to see me in action with her low involvement.

#I used some generic tablets (like stay on tablets and oil) and condom. There help is very low level. I can say un-notify able result for premature ejaculation problem.but sometime spray work like climax

# In food, I like all sort of foods, fish, chicken, vegetable, seeds. Use juice some days. Like water specially (used to approx 1 litter per day).

# My work related to brain exercise. Mean I am doing whole work in computer.

# I take lots of stress in my mind.i have a ego problem.i don't like if someone is insulting me whether it could be my wife,friend and patents

#I do not like a hard season either it is summer or winter. I feel better in a season with light cold air.

#I specially do not do exercise but regular walk and used stairs instead of using lift.

# When I sleep, I do not see any kind of dream. I just sleep deeply.

# With regard to my PE problem, Please note that the erection of penis is correct. I just cannot delay my ejaculation above one minute.

# Also note that I can do intercourse only one per day. I am not able do sex second time as i feel pain in my penis in second time.when I do sex I feel afraid of premature ejaculate

So I am looking advice to solve specially my PE problem.
Dridop 7 years ago
The health details must be provided before the prescription. However, I don't think the prescription is wrong at this moment. continue with same and report after a fortnight. The info provided can be useful for next prescription if needed.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
OK doctor,after taking the medicine I will inform you about the result.
Dridop 7 years ago
Dr.i took the medicine and I notice there is no erection in my penis sometimes I get but it is not as hard before.when I do sex same I come with in 7-8 stroke.
Dridop 7 years ago
It is really too early to expect anything. Wait for at least 10 more days and then report.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
Meanwhile, Please elaborate on

# I take lots of stress in my mind.i have a ego problem.i don't like if someone is insulting me whether it could be my wife,friend and patents.

By what uou feel insulted?
What do you do when you get angry?

Try to provide any other detail you might have missed earlier.

Also, ote that this prescription was made on whatever little information you had give earlier.

So, I may have to review and prescribe after giving Phosphorus sufficient time.
DrKulkarni 7 years ago
Sorry to post here.

Can you help me on this post?

agriz 7 years ago
Like I am the elder one in my family nd my younger brother earns more than me so sometime when my family expect something to me I sometimes denied or tell I will do it later,another thing they always take suggestions from my younger brother not from me.this irritates me lot.i m a silent type person.i just want no one irritates me or order me to do work.just tell me one time don't remind me again nd again
Dridop 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.