≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

8 Years of Yeast Overgrowth

29 year old 3rd shift employee for two years.

I've had issues with yeast infections/bv since 2008.

Both my partner and I tested negative for stds and have both been treated with antibiotics for bv.

I can be sensitive and anxious at times. And rarely get a full 8 hrs of sleep since 2014.

Started using a homeopathic insert with Candida albicans 27x hpus, candida parapsilosis 27x hpus and pulsatilla 27x hpus. I confused them with a different product & Used them as needed every other day when it would flare back up for a month. Only supposed to be a 7 day trial. Started experiencing nausea and headache so I discontd. use.

For two days I have insured that I've consumed 64 oz of water and a cup of yogurt. Not much discharge at all. But when I have intercourse it smells foul. And there is a lot of skin shedding that just isn't making it's way out. Please help.
[message edited by javajennjuice on Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:26:39 UTC]
  javajennjuice on 2016-09-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Kreosotum 30 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 10 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.