≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Suffering Allergetic Asthma

Dear Respected doctors
I would like to place my son's case before you he 12 years of age Suffering from Allergic asthma for the last 7 years .. There is not as such breathing problem issues for him as he is kept on BUDECORT 100 Inhaler twice a day for the last 3 ears but he gets attack almost 3 times in a year .. & during these period of 3 to 4 days he has to undergo Antibiotic , some immediate reliever of inhaler like LEVO SULBUTAMOL along with BUDECORT twice daily .. & it is eased out after 3/4 days He makes swimming, does not have any problem, he plays football also but no issue at all But these attacks 3 or 4 times occur almost every year So I need your help is there any permanent remedy in Homeopathy ??? If yes what is that Kindly advice
  bampu on 2016-09-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
for bampu: Pls wait for 3-4 days for a good remedy for a growing child.
radhey1504 5 years ago
Dear Dr. Ok I will wait But provide a good medicine I do not mind of continue any medicine for three months or so But My child should be cured & It is always the 2nd the condition of the kid goes worst & from third day onwards , recovery starts although we tried our best to keep him away from all possible source of allergy like Incense stick, Powder, perfume , deo spray Dusting etc but since he is going to schools there is always a chance of road side dust can attack him
bampu 5 years ago
Did any doctor give any NAME to this disease?
radhey1504 5 years ago
You do not seem to be serious.Pls give him Silica 6x before meals. 4Tabs each time. Give feedback if you please.
radhey1504 5 years ago
Dear bampu,

You are asking for the remedy for asthma in homeopathy.

In allopathic medicine the name of the disease usually has a medicine for it. This is called " take this for that"

In homeopathy every person with asthmatic attacks could have a different homeo med cure them . Homeo meds are matched to not only symptoms of patient but also personality, and what makes things better/worse and much more. It is a totally different system
If I was the parent, I would take child to a qualified homeopath who has had these type of cases before. And
One who will tell you names of the remedies.

Online for this is not easy, can be a long treatment,and a lot of information has to be given to do it correctly. In person is better if you can do that.
simone717 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.