≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Neurogenic Bladders in child


My 7 year old child has neurogenic bladders since birth.He cannot sense the urge to urinate and wets his clothes many times in the day.
Is there any homeopathic doctor in Pune/India to consult?
  tamanna_r on 2016-09-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you are looking for help through this forum:

Write about following:
Age/Gender/Location/Country/Ethnicity. Height / Weight /Skin color/Eye color.

PLease explain everything in detail. Don't try to cut short.

All your past and present health in sequence oldest to newest. All details of previous treatments (oldest to newest) and their effects.

Write in detail about you – emotions, fears, sentiments, etc. your personality, physical parameters, habits, feelings about life, etc.

Write in detail about your life: social, family, occupational, schooling, childhood, etc. You should mention about incidences that might have influenced or impacted your mind / health / life considerably.

Write about what common opinions most people have about you; what most people comment /say about you frequently; how they react / interact with you & why?

Write something unique about you (how you are different from others or what makes you special).
DrKulkarni 6 years ago
The questionare applies to your son.

Also write about physical & mental health of his mother during pregnancy, delivery and that of both soon after delivery.
DrKulkarni 6 years ago
is your child have worm affection?
nisha301 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.