Numbness in left leg and hand - pls Help ASAPHello to all,
I am 38 yrs old male from Hyderabad. 6 feet in height and well built.
I have been suffering from Tingling/Numb sensation in my left leg since 7 years.This problem is between the knee and toes.
Now recently the problem has reached even in the hands.
Relief is obtained
In toes -> by applying pressure
from the knee to the ankle by -> BY twisting the ankle or Stretching the leg.
Relief lasts for seconds only.
Because of this situation my concentration is lost on my work and productive
Once i go to bed i no longer feel this problem, feel this problem more in sitting posture, upon sitting continuously (I am IT employ), problem also aggravates if someone criticizes my work
Consulted few senior homeopaths and by taking the medicines given by few of them problem goes away for some time for few months but it starts again (Not sure what medicines they had given as they never let you know).
I had done enough research on this subject and finally found that Aconite 30c daily two times + CP 6x MP 6X and Silicea 12X shall treat this situation (based on reading in a book) symptoms seem to subside after taking Aconite but appear again.
Kindly suggest a best remedy for my problem
My personality is as follows
1) worry about future always,
2) worry on things of less importance,
3) careless about self
4) Extremely careful about others.
5) Perfectionist, want everything and everyone to be perfect, for e.g., in the exams i used to strike off the already written correct sentence and update with a much better sentence in terms of grammar or better vocabulary (gained through english cricket commentators)
6) Forgets things very easily
7) Very Impatient if thing gets delayed.
8) Take decisions without thinking or reasoning, sometimes
9) Craving for sweets but after taking sweets need a spicy food immediately.
10) cannot bear criticisms at all
11) gets angry at others for their slightest mistakes.
12) Knows the problems to most of the solutions but do not convey for fear of rejection ( Lack of self confidence)
1) Found deficient in B12 and D3 - Taking tablets to supplement both no improvement
2) Found slight disc herniation in L4-L5 and L5-S1
I had been a victim of depresssion 9 years ago and was on anti depressants for few months.
[message edited by rajabc78 on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:43:54 UTC]
[message edited by rajabc78 on Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:14:52 UTC]
[message edited by rajabc78 on Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:30:30 UTC]
[message edited by rajabc78 on Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:30:48 UTC]
rajabc78 on 2016-09-30
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.