≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Paruresis (shy bladder) 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Paruresis (shy bladder)

It is problem for me to urinate (start) in public places with plenty of peoples next to me. I am 63, have BPH prostate problem, but my urology said that it is not so dramatically and I should try homeopathy.I am asking for advise what should I take? Thanks
  osik52 on 2016-10-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
simone717 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.