≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erection Pain on panis

I am 24 years old.
I feel pain on erection into my panis.

> Weak erection
> When made sex or get erection Panis get pain and glans red colored(sometimes testicle pain)
> panis skin discolored and destroying skin like as 70 years old man body skin.(for more than 3 months)
> I feel burning pain on panis after urination
  rodro on 2016-10-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Sulphur 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over a week.

If this doesn't help take Staphysagria 200 in the same way.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 3 years ago
I take sulphur 200 twice a day for 3 days and now pain 50% gone. Erection now increased.
But my panis skin not developed.

- Panis skin fully damaged
- When make sex panis skin going destroying
- After sex panis and testicle pain still 50%

(panis image attached)

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

rodro 3 years ago
Please see whether you feel comfortable under the influence of the doses you have already taken. If you feel good don't repeat the doses. You may repeat the doses if things get worse. i think that you applied something to your penis and burnt the skin. It may heal slowly.
kadwa 3 years ago
Sir my panis skin is destroying day by day. No improvement has been followed. It's destroying.

Give me some remedy and doses to get it heal.
rodro 3 years ago
Please take Kali Sulph 30 in evening for 10 days and see how that affects.
kadwa 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.