Has anyone cured themselves or someone else of a pilonidal cyst?I have had a pilonidal cyst for 4 years now. It comes and goes every 3-6 months. It has only broken once but not much came out of it. I'm sick and tired of this thing and do not want to take the surgical route.
Has anyone cured themselves or someone else of this problem?
naydies on 2006-02-23
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. Desire sweets/sour/salt
10. How do you feel ?
11. How does this affect you ?
12. How does it feel like ?
13. What comes to your mind ?
14. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
15. How did that feel like ?
16. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
17. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
18. current medicine you are taking
19. family back ground
20. qualification of patient
21. Nature of working
22. desire and aversion of food
23. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
24. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
6. re-occuring pilonidal cyst. It usually inflames about every six month. It has only broken once before but it just broke yesterday. At first small amounts of blood but after I took a shower there was a sudden spurt of blood from it. It must have finally broke completely. There doesn't seem to be much puss but it is very bloody.
7. Usually salts, lately I have been having extreme desires for sweets which is abnormal for me.
8. Always thirsty. I am constantly drinking liquids but I still remain thirsty.
9. white coating ontop of my tongue
10. Since it has broken there is no pain at all.
11. It basically stops my life for about 1-2 weeks when it swells up, I cannot workout and can barely sit. I spend a lot of time laying down because it is just too painful to sit, drive or do anything.
12. Its extremely painful
19. my father had a pilonidal cyst but had it surgically removed. As far as I know noone else has dealt with this. I shoudl also say that I have many cysts. I have one on the front of my right ear and one on the back of my right ear. I am prone to cystic acne so I have many small cysts on my chin area that ocassionaly sweel up.
21. i work infront of my computer doing design work
22. i tend to like salty carbohydrates. I eat pretty healthy though.
23. I have dealth with major anxiety for about 8 years. I have had panic attacks but haven't for almost a year. I mainly have social phobia. I feel uncomfortable going into many social situations...stores, busy restaurants and etc. I have a major phobia of writing or signing infront of people. This is the main source of my anxiety. I am always in fear that I will have to sign or write something and people will see me shaking. Actually, I should say the main root of my anxiety is people seeing me shake. My mother suffers from "family tremors" I've seen how people have reacted to her my whole life while she tremors and I fear of having that. So, I have built up anxiety because of it. When I get nervous I begin to shake and so the anxiety and phobias began.
I would say that I am extremely impatient, irritable alot and extremely irritable around my period, I suffer from premenstrual syndrome pretty terrible. I am terrified of public speaking. I am terrified of being put in the spotlight. I was recently asked to be a bridesmaid and just couldn't bear the thought. I had to turn down the invitation, which you can imagine is an awful feeling. My anxiety has gotten control of my lfie. I have many social fears. I feel very ashamed when I can't do things that I would love to be involved in. I feel that I let others down including myself because of my fears. I feel that I cannot go on vacation because I am afraid to be away from my "safe" area. I must tell you that I was never this way. IT wasn't bad until about 4 years ago. It has now gotten a bit out of control. I have recently taken Phosphorous and it has seemed to help but is now somewhat leveling off. I recently ordered Phosphorous 10M which I am thinking of trying in a week or so. What do you think of this? Everything that I have studied points to the fact that my constitutional remedy is phosphorous and it seems to calm me.
I feel that I have low self-esteem also. I have done some things in my life that I am ashamed of and cannot get over. I tend to make fun of myself and feel awful about myself alot. I feel that I will never be successful and can't handle anything. I believe that my anxiety is directly related.
I must say though, I am an outgoing person. I am quite funny and fun to be around. People enjoy my company. I an quite sarcastic, outgoing, funny and light-hearted. I like being around others but sometimes feel uncomfortable in my skin when I'm around others. I need my alone time too. If I do not get this I get very irritable.
I tend to read into situations too deep. I tend to over-analyze things. Especially, relationships.
I could go on and on about my personality. If you need more let me know.
Thanks you for your interest!
naydies last decade
naydies last decade
I will give you an update on my cyst. It has broken and it was pretty bloody. There is now what looks to be blister in the middle of it (must be where it broke) that is bright red. It is still irritated but not as painful at all. Actually, most of the pain is gone.
I would like to know what you think my next course of action should be.
naydies last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.