Attention Dr Kulkarni please advise on PE caused by prolonged Musterbation1. Name : Imran Yasir
2. Age : 42
3. Sex :male
4. Single/Married : married
5. weight : 65 kgs
6. Height …. 5'_7"
7. country Pakistan
8. climate : Hot n humid
9. List of your complaints
A) habitual to masturbate since I was 15
B) keen to talk with beautiful women
C) very strong desire to love women
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
A) started masturbation in 1990 when I got some examia around my penis n the rash was uncontrollable, while jerking my penis I exhausted n that gave me a good pleasure even my penis body started to bleed.
B) had some gfs in past n had sex with them as well but each time I ejaculated quickly.
C) this bad habit got a peak in 2001 when a gf of mine involved me to phone sex
D) since last 7 years controlled this bad habit a lot but at moment feels like there's no charm in having sex with women even with wife.
E) after having sex with wife, feels much weakness also ejaculated very quickly just after 5_10 seconds of penetration
F) I'm a regular smoker since 1999
G) drinks occasionally you can say once or twice a year
H) used to smoke maurijuana occasionally but not habitual
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : Non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt: sweets more n salty less
13. Thirst : controlable
14. Tongue and Taste : white in morning, taste buds are good
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) w/o medicine 70/95, don't use medicines for bp.
16. What exactly is happening?
Weakness, laziness after having sex also Currently thinks n imagines all about having sex with diff women n girls, especially with ex gfs n their cousions. Even during intercourse with wife mind sticks there.
17. How do you feel? This situation makes me dumb n lazy during office hours
18. How does this affect you? I'm looking my business n health as well as my thinking n working abilities
19. How does it feel like? While masturbating it feels good whereas just after finishing it makes me feel sad that I'm wasting my energy n spirit
20. What comes to your mind? I wanted to get rid of this n start a normal life
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? In 2005 my brother in law married an other woman, this made me feel shocked n after that I'm getting grey hairs very fast
22. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
No medication I got except in 1995 just 10 pills of Damiana, 1 each day. In 2001 took ayurvedic med ( a mixture of Indian globe thistle and honey) this herbal treatment increased my body heat very much n started to precum even day time so I stoped the medicine.
23. Family Background : educated family
24. Educational Qualifications of the patient : MBA,
25. Nature of work, what do you do for living? working in an exporting firm as GM Finance
26. Desires, likes and dislikes for food: mostly a vegetarian but also likes chicken, beef, fish n mutton
27. Name of foods which increase your problem
Not exactly noted
28. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. impatient, works good under pressure (but it's for official works), likes rainy nights and romantic one
29. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
30. Location of the disease: note please, my dorsal vein seems like inflated and prominance
31. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. All are normal
Zers on 2016-10-12
How are you at work? Are you very duty conscious? Do you go for work even if you are sick?
How do you care for you family? your parents?
Which side of the body have most of your health problems?
Which weather you can't tolerate?
Thirst 'tolerable' means? Are you mostly thirsty or thirst-less?
Are you very expressive / talkative / extrovert or otherwise?
Do you have any strong fears?
DrKulkarni 3 years ago
Yes I was duty conscious even worked after office hours but now a days feels some lazy.
I do cares about my family and my parents.
No physical prob in any body part, though I feels some tiredness when I works for hours.
Regarding weather, I can say summer (when the temp is high above 38 degree) is not bearable.
Usually feels thirstless, however takes least 2 litters of water a day.
Yes I am talkative n expressive in my business life, in general remains silent n thinking/ imagination about my problem already shared
Near2me 3 years ago
[message edited by Zers on Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:28:58 UTC]
Zers 3 years ago
1. NATRUM MURIATICUM 200C , pills (buy minimum qty dispensable at the shop), take 5 pills (for one dose) ONLY 2 DOSES 1 HOUR APART (2nd dose 1 hour after first), (NO EXCESS DOSES PLEASE).
Nothing else to eat or drink 1 hour before and 1 hour after the doses.
(This dose works for several days. So, keep patience).
Do’s & don’ts:
1. Stay away from Strong odors.
2. Do not touch medicines or spill them. Use the cap of container (of same medicine) to transfer the medicines.
3. Place the prescribed dose under the tongue and let it dissolve. Keep the dose for at least 2 minutes in mouth.
4. Keep medicine containers airtight, away from direct sunlight, heat, any smell and children.
5. Avoid strong smells and odors AFAP.
6. Do not take any other medicines for any health problems. Most symptoms go as they come within 24-72 hours. Do not apply any cream etc for skin itching / eruption, if any.
7. Report any problems & seek appropriate advice.
8. Otherwise report progress after 1week.
DrKulkarni 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.