≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

blocked right sinuses and eustachian Tube

I have almost no hearing in my right ear. It has been that way for the last 2 years. Doctors said I had eustachian tube dysfunction. It appears the blocking gets worse when I walk or get in stressful situations. But my right sinuses are blocked. I can hold my nose and pop my left ear and hear just fine, but the right is totally bblocked. No pain though in my right ear. Anyone know where to start? I just bought Kali Mur 30c and Calc Sulp 6c based on a remedy search on the site but have not taken them yet, unsire if this is what I need right now.
  cineruss on 2016-10-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
1. Marc Sol-200 6 pills twice a day
2. Kali Mur-6x 3 pallets twice a day
Pl take this treatment for 15 days and then come back

homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago
kali iod 10m daily single dose for three days only.
nisha301 6 years ago
homeo helper I cant seem to find Marc Sol-200 anyone know where to find this?

Did you mean Merc Sol-200?

Also, I already have Kali Mur 30c. Would this wirk instead of the Kali Mur 6x?

[message edited by cineruss on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:53:25 UTC]
[message edited by cineruss on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:54:48 UTC]
cineruss 6 years ago
Merc sol

Marc sol is a typing error or auto correct.
simone717 6 years ago
Thanks to all. I will report back in 15 days after my remedy arrives and let you know how it goes.
cineruss 6 years ago
Also follow instructions on 6x. Do not use 30c.
simone717 6 years ago
Thanks Simone,

Wish I would have posted this before ordering the 30c kali mur but oh well, will follow homeo helper's advice and see what happens and will report back.
cineruss 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.