≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Solid cyst detected in left breast- doctor please help

I am 41 years old women and had the first mammogram of my life. My mammogram had some dense tissues in the left breast and I was scheduled for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed a small solid cyst in the left breast and the doctor has recommended biopsy. I have had polycystic ovaries and feel that the solid cyst in my breast is related to it. I am really stressed to get a biopsy done. I am a single parent with twin girls and am worried about what the future holds for us. please recommend if there is treatment in homeopathy to dissolve or shrink the solid cyst so I don't have to go theories further treatments. i want a doctor to help me here. I am in USA and don't have any homeopathic doctors around here.
Thank you,
  Simran25 on 2016-10-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You need to get the biopsy done
To determine correct homeopathy treatment.
simone717 6 years ago
Isn't biopsy asking for more trouble? I have heard that biopsy can aggravate and start problems that don't exist.
Let me know.
Simran25 6 years ago
You have to know what you are dealing with. If there is cncr then Time is very important.

I have had quite a few friends get biopsies for this. They were fine and relieved at the result.
[message edited by simone717 on Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:58:53 UTC]
simone717 6 years ago
Please google the California college of Ayurveda managing cncr page.

Treatments are different if you have this diagnosis. The point is..
Get the facts on what is really going on first before you start any treatments.
simone717 6 years ago
i agree with Res simone.
akshaymohl 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.