≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

late ejaculation because of paraplegia

I have spinal injury c7 imcomplete .Paralysed .
no sense below injury level.
I have to simulate hard to ejaculate .I want to know is there any medicine which increase the sensitivity and help me gaining orgasm and ejaculation fast
  paraplegic on 2016-10-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Calc phos 6x before goning to bed 4 pills

Silicea 6x just after wake up 4 pills

For next 1 month and report back
DrManojVEDI 6 years ago
Also add for complete cure

Mix up 50 ml Mashabaladi Quath, 50 mg asafoetida and 500 mg of Rock salt and shake well and store in a bottle having a dropper. It should be used as nasal drops – for the purpose of being inserted in the opposite nostril to the affected side. For instance if paralysis has affected right side, use drops in the left nostril and so on.

Powder of Ashwagandha – 1gm, Vata Vidhwansan Rasa – 1 gm, Chopcheeni chuma – 50mg, Pippli Moola – 1gm should be taken thrice daily with water
DrManojVEDI 6 years ago
going below 30c potency is not recommended by william boericke

and stick to one medical system,and moreover its a easiest case.
nisha301 6 years ago
Nisha indian remedy system has four parts.
1.physical body-mixer of remedies
2.mental body-single remedy
3.emotion body and vigyan body-just like homeopathic but hard to get some remedy take months to prepare (mostly made by odour of other remedies.)
4.Energy body-siddha part(you can't learn it by practice.)mostly in south india.

I learning all system;i donot care what people say.allo;;homeo;ayurvedic; naturo;one day siddha part also;

I donot want to remain with one system.They all have their good and bad.
DrManojVEDI 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.