≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

white scar tissue on penis

I have white scar tissue on the head of my penis. Don't know if it is from candidiasis infection or bxo. Dermatologist has yet to make a final diagnosis. It looks like there is a thin layer of white tissue across my penis. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this thing?
  Rainin3s on 2016-10-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Merc Sol 30 in evening for 7 days and see how that affects.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 6 years ago
Thank you for the advice. Will order some today. Have you had success with this type of treatment?
[message edited by Rainin3s on Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:41:00 UTC]
Rainin3s 6 years ago
This drug, merc sol is richly acclaimed for this type of treatment.
kadwa 6 years ago
Got the diagnosis last week: lichen sclerosis. Is that the same as bxo? I assume that the Merc Sol 30 is still effective. Is there a list of homeo restrictions available?
Rainin3s 6 years ago
Merc Sol 30 still holds. Other remedies possible are Sulphur 30 and Thuja 30. Start with merc and use other remedies on need one by one. The list of restrictions given above is exhaustive.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.