≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

period + over 45 + headache = abject misery

Can anyone help! I'm 48 and suffer from constant severe headaches, particularly at the time of the month -has always been that way but last 18 months have been hell. For 6-8 days during menstruation when I wake in the morning feel like I've been out all night, drinking, smoking, partiiing etc - ie one massive hangover! Eyes swollen and temples throbbing, totally drained of energy, cannot focus on computer screen or even bare talking to anyone. DOES NOT RESPOND TO ANY CONVENTIONAL MEDICATION.Cannot continue like this - any suggestions more than welcome!
  sufferer on 2006-02-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Choice here seems to be between Lycopodium and Lachesis.

Probably Lachesis is the best bet as it happens on waking .

Try Lach 30c twice a day for 3 days and wait for a few days to check results.
walkin last decade
not knowing life style--diet habits or what treatments and /or medicines used in health history---or other complaints that may exist.....using just info given----nux-v --and nat-m ----lach and lyc dont have strong tendency "cannot bare to talk"" during headache or pronounced agg ""cannot focus ..."" during headache....if indiscretion of diet is cause,then start with single dose (3 pellets)nux-vomica 200c ..... otherwise single dose (3 pellets) natrum muriaticum 30c...

either way STOP usage of all acidic foods and drinks--coffee;tea;fruits;ACIDS...carbonated soft drinks..vinegar...etc also know enough to avoid any food or drink that givces ill efffect...
if using other allopathic medicines...then nux-vomica is 1st choice ...

eithr way--require you to look deeper into case ---for surity proper treatment
John Stanton last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.