night erection & impotencyHello there
I am having erections (night ejaculations) during sleep for quite few years now. Result is Now i also feel lots of weakness(impotency).
Can Somebody suggestion some medicine which can stop my night erections. And also some medicine which can remove my impotency which i now have due to too many night erections.
Waiting for replies
janjua on 2003-05-29
Salaam.i think the problem do you have,I have got this also.So I have studied about my problem "i.e.night erection & impotency" and I got the quit right medicine in Homeopathy.Use this.Inshallah(if the GOD will) you will get healthy in few weaks.just take the medicine once in a weak and you must have not drunk any juice or eaten anay thing atleast one hour before you tkae it.after you take it, wait once again minimum half an hour before you eat or drink any thing els. Because if you will not follow the instructions, Hmeopathic medicine will not be able to affect.
Do not put the Homeopathic medicine near any perfums, because the smell destroys the atributes of medicine. may God give you health.
medicine = ( lycopodium cm )
Donot take the medicine every day.just once in a weak.
Rashid last decade
Probably, I feel there is much more to know about your problem.
What I understand is,
are two different problems, but the latter may be a cause of the former, but that's NOT always necessary!
Pl. answer these questions:
1. What was your age when you started with wet-dreaming? Would you relate it with some event that happened then, say for instance, you started watching porn-moovies or anything else of this sort.
2. Do you masturbate?(I know many of us do!) but I'd like to know the frequency.
3. Do you think you have lascivious thoughts? I mean do you very often fantasize yourself.
4. Do you think you are very good at imaginations, story writing etc. Do you mae weird imaginations in your thoughts?
5. Can you recall the kind of dreams you usually see at the time of night ejaculation? It is a kind of scenario where males have sexual interactions OR do you find yourself amongst naked womans?
6. You said you have errection? then What do you think makes you feel you are sexually weak? Please mention any event that hapened, that made you feel so, or put a fear in your mind.
(feeling weakness or faintness in body, is different from, impotency!)
7. Do you feel you are mentally not confident to face audience on the stage, or you are afraid of taking up new things in a different way?
8. Do you ever fealt melancholy
9. Do you have back-ache? Do you feel better if you body is supported from behind?
10. any peculiar eating habits, like dislike for milk, but extreme fondness for milk products/sweets!
If your problem's root cause is 'lascivious thoughts/imaginations' then mere Lycopodium will not help.
You need to accompany it with something alse also, like:
Silicea 200 or
Selenium 1M or
phosphorus 30 or
Nat. Mur 200
Depenfding on you symptoms, questioned above.
As far as weekness is concerned, it can be cured after the root cause is gone!
For extream weekness you can take
Baryta carb 200 (once in a week)
Sujeet last decade
if using some form of 'narcotic'drug , then nux-vomica 200c 1 dose only (before bed)no repeat. NO lycopodium.
If impotence on days after erection/ejaculation and no narcotics,then 1 dose only opium 1M(no repeat dose).
if neither apply and weakness is pronounced , then we start case with 1 dose AGaricus Muscarius 200c only (no repeat).
post new symptoms and old recurring symtoms.
♡ John Stanton last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.