≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Glaucoma drops

I am a 51 year old female who is borderline glaucoma. I have been taking Xalantan for about 6 weeks and it seems I am very sensitive to it as my blurred vision, eye pain, etc. wasn't happening before but has gotten worse. So, I am detoxing from it, and wonder if there is a good homeopathic drop, etc. that would keep pressures reduced?

I also am considering a move to Ma. which appears to be a state more in tune with Alternative Care. I am looking in the Hudson-Leominster-Acton area. Is there a good alternative doctor around there who is covered under most insurance plans?
  mphorsley on 2006-02-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Glaucoma is a chronic condition for which you would probably need to be treated holistically not just for Glaucoma.

Insurance plans (like Blue Cross) aren't likely to cover alternative treatment unless the practitioner is also an M.D. Savitri Clarke is an excellent homeopath near Acton but not an M.D.
Daisy43 last decade
I realize that, but trying to find out how is the problem.....
mphorsley last decade
Dear Mphorsley,
you are advise to stop the Glaucoma drops. and start our new homoeopathic medicine in LM potency Optic Nerve 0/2 4 to 6 pills mixed in to the 1/2 cup of distilled water and advise to take two spoon only. This medicine will give to good result but you have to continue for a year. And in eye you can take Cinerraria Martima Succuss (Dr. Reckweg germany without alcohol) will help to reduce the glaucoma. Cinerraria Martima Scucces is used for cataract in homoeopathy but in glaucoma also it is helpful.
any more write to us.
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
pl info me
anitasingh last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.