fistula / fissure notes for allFistula/ Fissure/ Abscess is one topic posts on which have been going for long periods. The problem is complex. Many a prescribers are doing their best to help people. I feel there is need to examine this particular disease in bigger totality. During my learning I have made a check sheet so that “patients” could state their case more fully. I hope this may help both: patients as well as Prescribers. Prescribers can modify/ add contents so that it becomes more meaningful and easy.
Here it is:
QUESTIONNAIRE: FOR FISSURE, FISTULA, ABSCESS
State your problem (SYMPTOMS/ SIGNS) to contain whether:
1. Anus is sore; anus is moist all time; smarting all the time; Sensation as if sticks were in the anus; irritability of the sphincter; anus aches and burns for hours after stool; narrowing of anus; Oozing from anus
2. Urgent desire to empty bowel /bladder but little comes out; stools covered with mucus; the stool slips back when partially expelled; Odor of stool very foul; How does the stool look like- hard/sheep dung;stool causes scratching on skin
3. Color / density of discharge
4. History of: Acne; Liver enlarged; any infection/ disease in family; Tested for TB
5. SYMPTOMS on PASSING URINE: Any trouble felt during passing of urine; As if stool would escape ;Stool falls out unnoticed; External pilesbecome more painful, protrude more, come down; More desire for passing stool when urinating; bleeding of piles during urinating; prolapsus of the anus or rectum during urination increase of piles symptoms during micturition; sensation as if some urine is retained behind in the bladder and there is urge to pass it; Inability to emit all the urine, drops of it continue to fall out; Must wait a long time for the urine to pass.
6. Symptoms while WALKING: What symptoms/ signs increase; What symptoms/ signs decrease.
shyam11 on 2016-12-03
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.